Thursday, August 7, 2014

day in my life - lazy summer day

Hi everyone!

I haven't done a Day in My Life post in a while because my life is... beyond boring. But I took a lot of pictures for this post so hope you enjoy! ^_^

Today was kind of cloudy but a beautiful day. ^_^

So I woke up and went to the dentist, then had some lunch with my sister, who just returned from San Francisco. We had some 饭团 (rice, 油条,+ dried meat) and 豆浆 (salty soybean soup)

daisies like whoa

Gremlin was really bored

had a nice bike ride ^_^


The weather was really nice today and the sun came out when we went for a bike ride. Took some pictures around my backyard.





my neighbors sunflowers; thought they were really pretty




Gremlin lying around


Dinner time! ^_^




This was so spicy; it burned in my mouth for several minutes. :P


It kind of melted, but this red bean and taro shaved ice was really yummy!

So that wraps up this blog post. Thank you so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment