Friday, September 19, 2014

Hangzhou│Part One


Hi everyone!

So this is part one of my trip of Hangzhou. The first few days I spent in Hangzhou were quite relaxing and laid-back, as I just spent a lot of time with my relatives that live in China. We celebrated my grandpa's eighty-fourth birthday which was really nice. It was so nice to see my relative who I hadn't seen in four years. I loved spending time with them and I think that was the most amazing thing about this trip. I also went to various little markets in China that sold fun little knickknacks, but I actually forgot to bring a camera to take photos.

After a couple of days of being in Hangzhou, I went on this hike and it was amazing. It was extremely hot that day and hiking was so tiring but so worth it. The views were so beautiful and being surrounded by nature was amazing. There was actually a cave on the hike that was extremely cool inside; a relaxing place to sit after hiking in the humid and hot weather. It was nice to see the place where my family lived before and learn more about their past.

These were the first few days that I spent in Hangzhou. I didn't want this post to be too long so I decided to split the blog post into pieces. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment