Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Seoul

Hi everybody!

Today I'll be blogging about my trip to Seoul and about the final days on the cruise.


Arriving at Incheon!

Driving from Incheon to Seoul










Yummy foods

Black bean noodles


Myeongdong




Visited a palace









Night time

Back on the ship with a towel elephant waiting for us

Dinner ^_^





Bye Korea!

Next morning eating brunch


Final night on the ship

Lobster!


Back in Shanghai :) the water is so clean lol


After we got off the boat we ate some beef noodle soup :)

At the train station about to head to Hangzhou!
Okay so those were my final days on the ship and the time I spent in Korea. It was lots of fun and I hope to return soon! I had a very nice time on the ship, it was very relaxing. :)

That's all for this blog post! I'll be posting my blog post about China very soon. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment