Sunday, March 8, 2015

2015


As crazy as this sounds, which maybe is not crazy to you at all, but to me I'm shaking as I'm writing this because I forgot how to format and write everything out.


Compared to Mel, it's been even longer since I've blogged. Considering the stress and the negative thoughts to myself, I couldn't bring myself to do much. I've decided to delete all of my past posts except one, I decided to become more of a positive person (trying;.) and I decided I wouldn't whine in every post. It's refreshing writing out posts again, blogging has always been something I enjoyed.

I can't say that I'm not sorry for not posting, in fact, often I actually checked on this blog and reminisced when we were really into this blogging thing. But as time passes, there are more problems that occur in our ways that prevent us from going on. I'm glad that I'm back on here with a friend I really treasure a lot!

So far for me, 2015 has been such a harsh journey. I think I'm actually in a hard period of my life right now, but I'll be sure to try to pick myself up from the ground I pushed myself to.

I am excited to share with you my future chapters in life with Mel. I can't guarantee fast and recently updated posts everyday since I am a very bad updater.. I'll try once again!

Welcoming 2015 and Mel back to this wonderful escape!

Hello guys, it's a new chapter in our lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment