Sunday, March 8, 2015

We're Back | Updates

Hi everyone,

It has been a really long time since I have updated. I wanted to wish everyone a (very late) Happy New Year. I apologize for the lack of blog posts over the last few months. I've been working on school and haven't had the motivation to blog. I also messed up my blogger account, as I was trying to transfer the blog to a different account but kyoung helped me come back to this account again.

Currently there's a hive of bees in my chimney and they are everywhere. I have found two dying bees in my house. >_<

I've read a couple of books over the weekend so I have some book reviews planned. So be sure to look out for those.

Hope you are all having a great day and I'll be posting a new blog post very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment