Thursday, April 2, 2015

Line Play

I've never been a really huge mobile game person. I can't say I don't play it but I'm more of the person to play one game for multiple hours and delete it afterwards after binging on it.
Well, Line Play is an exception.

Lately, I've been really (REALLY) (x100) into this one mobile game called Line Play. It's an avatar dressing game and I've always been in to the cutest/pretty graphics for games, this game is both. This game is absolute the cutest, and I can't describe in words how many amazing people I met on here. From stupid conversations to deep conversations, I have to say there are a few people who really are one of the most amazing people I've met.

There are also 4 games you can play through the game, one game called Fruit Monsters, my absolute obsession. I have played this game for over 3 hours straight, I cannot put it down. This game makes me want to throw my phone across the ocean but it's my pleasure also. It's kind of like a knock off (or really like) of Candy Crush, but seriously, I feel like Fruit Monster is more in my favor. (Spend like 5 hours trying to get combos ;-;)


Okay, let me list the cons of this game that drives me crazy, probably will drive you crazy.

The Gacha. Seriously.
I shouldn't complain because it is a gachapon but....... I swear it's rigged in some ways...

You'll end up with multiple items where you have 2 of it or 3 of it and even OVER 3... It's a waste of money and it makes you stare at your screen in destruction. Because of all the many diverse gachapon, you're guaranteed going to want to spend actual money on this. I hope I don't spend anymore money on this honestly, but the set deals are just irresistible..
Also, what also sucks, in my opinion would be some people. Everywhere you go, there's going to guaranteed rude and annoying people I get it. Either you'll come across 12 year olds (some can actually be quite funny) or some 17 year old who thinks they are so "tumblr" funny and cool. Yeah. Do yourself a favor and leave the park/cafe/lounge if you do. But it's not my right to say anything.
Also, this really heats up your device while you play, I recommend shutting down the app and app boosting it after playing it. Sometimes it glitches but with alot of people playing it, I guess it's something we can't prevent.

It's very hard to earn money in this, unless you consistently follow the quests, log in every day (24 hour wait) It's really annoying, especially with those gachapons calling out your name..
I can't list many cons because this game is so enjoyable, I can't put it down at all. I got Mel into this game and I have never felt so satisfied when she joined in with me.



This game is seriously SO addicting, but it's worth the time. You can meet such amazing people, play games, dress your character up in the cutest cutest outfits.

Get it at:



***Beginner Tips****

When you first start the game, you can choose to log in from 3 options. Facebook, Line, and Twitter. I'd say Facebook would be my least favorite choice, then twitter, then line.
Best choices guaranteed: Twitter and Line.

You can also add people by invitation codes, but when I started I made a mistake of adding random people because I was desperate for the face. I recommend going on the lounge (Newbie - Invitation Codes) and typing in : Code 4 code (insert your code here)
As obnoxious as it may sound, you'll probably get 2k in total in one bit so it's a better feel. Or you can just add random codes (people spam CONTINOUSLY...) in the lounge that is typed. Afterwards, when you think you have enough invitation codes or reach the max, start heading to the lounge. Every single day, spam your code also and you'll eventually hitting a max also.

I also recommend the newbies to use their money wisely esp if you want to gorgeous eyes. 50k is too much, but there are often times they go on sale as low as 15k (from what I've seen.) If not, spend it on gachas and cry at your results like me. I can't say it's not fun though. Have fun everyone! Any questions about anything? Comment down below.

-kyoung 

No comments:

Post a Comment