Tuesday, April 21, 2015

QUESTIONS

[Questions]

Hello guys, so as I love answering questions and enjoy those "survery/tag" questions, I decided to set a series where I'll occasionally upload some question tags.

What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?
 My last text message from the actual messaging app would be actually from Mel: Mine is like ugh
 What time do you wake up most mornings?
Usually around 7:20
Are you afraid of walking alone at night?
I wouldn't say I'm not afraid, but it's really nice sometimes to just get time for yourself.
What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?

Listen to music and just lay down. Maybe drawing?

Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?
I can't say I do get into trouble at school, just not well planned :)
Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?
Well, I'm not sure. It's more of the internet who changed who I am. And my past experiences.
What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
Hmm.. A lot of things have been going around my mind lately, but to sum it up, everything.
When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?
I do this literally every single day. Some people don't even notice it since I do it so often.
Do you usually initiate hugs?
Nope. I don't think literally 98.7% of the time I don't. Or 100%. Not a fan of touchy affection.
What are you looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to summer! And the weekend.

And 2016 (snk s2 tho.. 2 yrs waiting..) 
Are you mentally strong?
I don't know. I won't deny I'm not mentally strong and I won't deny I'm not that weak either.
Are you physically strong?
Nope! I get made fun of and accused of not trying in arm wrestles or any other strength activity. It's sad.



 kyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment