Sunday, April 19, 2015

RENDER

Hello! So my weekend practically consisted of well, overwhelming constant worrying and stress.. Since Friday, my days have not been so amazing and I can't imagine tomorrow. Other than constantly stressing, I've been putting more time into drawing.

   Well, yes. Will this book tell me to draw?? ;^; I've been in a constant drawing block, I haven't been able to draw well (when was I ever able to) but nothings been moving my hand. I've gotten few encouragement words from a few of my friends, then I decided to just wreck it all and just keep going. As I said, I couldn't draw what I want lately, by that I mean almost everything but especially faces.. So I just drew eyes and this one turned out uneven but I got the shading right to where I wanted it to go.



Sorry for the crappy quality, I need to start using my other camera.. I have constant losses with the SD card though and it's a lot of hassle to get everything done.

As I've been constantly and very worried lately, I have overwhelming thoughts in my head. Turns out I am actually going to Korea this summer, Can't explain much about what's been going on but I'm slightly happy I guess.

Also, I'm moving houses in a bit so that's very hectic as my room is a pigs den.. I have a speech coming up tomorrow and I'm so close to reaching the time minimum.. Hopefully everyone has a good week and think positively. 


kyoung


No comments:

Post a Comment