Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SAN FRAN 2014 PART 1

Hi! I don't think I've ever gotten to uploading this but I went to San Francisco last summer so here it is. It was a pretty long road trip but all was well. It was extremely (extremely) hot in Southern California so I was expecting it to be also pretty hot there also. I was totally wrong, the weather there was amazing when I went. It was actually cold, foggy, just something I wished for.



The scenery in San Fran is absolutely stunning when viewed like this. I went up hiking to 2 places. and this was one of the towers. I remember reading about this tower in The Nine Lives of Chloe King and it was pretty cool actually visiting there.



China Town was pretty fascinating, we saw some dragon dance performers. The items were also pretty fun to look at.

Will end this right here because I need to do my school work... Sighs..



 kyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment