Wednesday, July 2, 2014

friends




      "Friendship is not about whom you've known the longest, but about those who has never left your side."


Sometimes, I lay in bed all scared and nervous for the future.
I feel that in school, I will sit by myself with all my friends with new friends.
People say, "Everything dies."
But I know deep inside my heart, the love that you have for your friends won't.
As I'm writing this, I know who in my group of friends will probably leave. (which is all)
But I really hope those who I really guard and love won't leave me.
Maybe it may happen for a reason, it's fate.
I'm selfish so I don't want to let go. I know as I'm writing this, a year later the ones I'm hanging around will not be the same.
I'm scared.
I treasure my precious friends that I would even take my life for them.
I love you guys so much and it scares me thinking about our departure.
But, pretties, we can't decide our fate.
I'm sorry I can be mean, annoying, trashy, and a jerk.
I'm sorry that I can't be the one you guys always look foward to see everyday or depend on me all the time.
I'm sorry I can't be a good friend.
I know you guys hate me, but I'll always love you.
I'll be there when you guys tell me about your first kiss, your first love, your first breakup, and you walking down the aisle with your loved ones.
My body won't be there maybe, but my heart will.
We will seperate, people always say we can't keep everything forever.
But we can try, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment