Thursday, July 10, 2014

happiness takes effort

Hi everone

This blog post was inspired by the wonderful Kassie, from cloudyapples.

So I recently have been quite stressed and worried. Sometimes I get consumed over my own worries and problems.






The same goes for a bad day. those days when nothing is going right. and it's not even like something devastating happened, it's just those little things pile up and that day becomes a bad day.

I've also been through some pretty rough things and sadness just sucked me in and took over.

I'm not saying that I never allow myself to have a bad day, because honestly, we have to have bad days to have good days. but if that is something that becomes repetitive or constant in your life, I think it's important to step out and evaluate.

Sometimes I'll feel sad and I'll think why is life like this? I wish things could be better, things like that. but it's really up to me to make things better. view things in a positive way.

It's not that I don't ever feel sad, but if I want to be happy, I'll have to put in some effort. ^_~

As Kassie mentioned, I also used to think that someday, things would get better, but they don't. I'm never going to be happy unless I hold on to everything positive I encounter.

Whenever I feel worried, stressed, or unhappy, I just think about how grateful I am for every little thing. I'm so grateful that I'm not hungry or sick.

I try to be in a mindset that thinks that everyday will be beautiful. even if I'm just going to be staying at home or just going to class, everyday is a gift. even if it's just an ordinary, mundane day in my life. I try view it as an adventure.


I hope you enjoyed today's blog post. thank you for reading! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment