Saturday, July 5, 2014

summer morning routine

hey everyone!

so I'm back with a morning routine blog post because I've been doing a lot of blog posts about books and my life so I wanted to add something that some of you might find interesting?



wake up
in the summer I typically wake up at around 10-11 a.m., which is really late for me. But I take online courses and my time schedule is quite lenient. I've been trying to make my bed but sometimes I just get really lazy. I would also normally go on the iPad and watch a couple of videos and what not.

1. take care of gremlin

The first thing I do when I wake up is feed my dog Gremlin. Sometimes she'll wake me up with her barking if she needs water or food. so I feed her, fill up her water bowl, and let her do her business.

2. make a cup of green tea

I haven't been doing this often but I'm trying to make a cup of green tea every morning. however, I find whenever I drink too much tea, my sleep schedule is off, but green tea has so many health benefits.

3. brush teeth and skincare

next I would brush my teeth and wash my face. the cleanser I'm using is from Alba, it's their pineapple enzyme cleanser, and I think it's alright. Then I would apply moisturizer. I'm using yes to carrots moisturizer with SPF 15. again, it's alright.

4. brunch

typically I would just eat my lunch because it's already near noon. I would normally have some kind of prepared food like beef with rice or noodles with soup. it's really unhealthy with lots of sodium but tastes good. and I would have some fruit with that, like a bowl of strawberries or a banana. if I'm still hungry, I would eat some cucumber. I have my lunch with a tall glass of water.

so that would be my "morning routine". it usually takes place in the afternoon.

this isn't always what happens every single day. sometimes I might go for a bike ride, wake up earlier and eat breakfast, or take a shower.

but I hope you enjoyed this post, I will probably do a night routine soon.

thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment