Tuesday, June 10, 2014

140610 | my summer so far


Yo yo yo man~

Lately, my life has been so hectic........ I don't even know what to explain since my life is so boring and I'm pretty sure you might want to see mels wonderful posts but....
I think I'm going to be more of the lifestyle blogger here..

I sincerely apologize to the lack of my posts... I've been really busy lately, or lazy.... but blogging is something I really adore so I will probably never leave. I rarely update on my other account for instagram only like once every two weeks... (not that bad., i hope..) Well, I'm probably boring the heck out of you (I am boring the heck out of me also).

The first week of my summer started out well, (last week), I slept in and had a smile on my face. But now, since I started summer school (hence I'm taking Math..) I only come home with a frustrated attitude and over 70 pages of homework. 

wish it was as simple as this even though this took around 4 hours.. good times..


My whole life I never had those summers in those movies where the girl is like yo man waddup friends lets hangout, but one summer I will. (which is probably never, but) 

Lately, the only happiness I had was watching my favorite drama with my mom.. (seeing my cuties face) Overall, I regret summer school... I have no friends... (wanting to punch mels for not joining with me)

I miss my lovely stupid friends I love to tease 
and bully. (huk, we will meet soon~)

I promise I'll try to update more frequently, but my camera is making me angry so I can't really promise you the quality.......... These pictures are mostly from my galaxy so I apologize. 

wish i can go back here arent you jealous of me because im jealous of my past times (miserable right now as you can tell)

I need to get my head straight and study (wish we had no breaks in ss then I wouldn't have to be all lonely and qq..)





No comments:

Post a Comment