Friday, June 27, 2014

Ins and Outs 6/27/2014

hallo everyone

so I'm back with another ins and outs post. I've been behind on posting lately, very sorry! just haven't had any good ideas for blog posts. but I thought I would review my week with an ins and outs post. I really enjoy reading these so here's another. I'll try to do these posts every week but not sure if I'll have anything interesting to say haha.

ins

The Infernal Devices
been reading Clockwork Prince after I finished City of Heavenly Fire, which I don't recommend because there is a lot of references to the Internal Devices in COHF. Well, I'm just finishing the trilogy and I love it! I like it a lot more than The Mortal Instruments and I've heard the same thing from a lot of people. Can't wait to get reading on the third book!


music
I shared my favorite songs with you in the last post but this really isn't an in or an out. but I'm just ogling to share some songs I've been loving at the moment. My two favorite songs are by Denyse Tontz, Better than Nothing and Use it. So catchy and upbeat.


outs

healthy eating
in my last post I mentioned how I was trying to eating healthy and clean. well that went completely out the door. is that even the correct term? lol x) well I've been eating so much junk and my skin has been getting worse. pair that with lack of exercise. I still haven't been on a workout schedule. well, wish me good luck for next week!

summer class
I recently took the midterms for my summer courses and I didn't do very well. There were five separate tests and for three of them, I received high marks. But for the other two, I did poorly. It's only my fault and I should've studied more but it's still frustrating nonetheless. hopefully I do better next time :P



well that's been my life for the past week, not very interesting. I don't mind having a mundane life but sorry that you had to read this boring post, haha. hopefully I'll come up with something better next week. :)

thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment