Saturday, June 28, 2014

random fun ^_^

hi everyone!

just wanted to make a quick blog post.

I was just outside chillin in my backyard when I noticed something in the corner of the gate. not sure what kind of bird it is, looks like a kestrel. but it was so adorable! I thought he was hurt because I kept approaching him and he wasn't budging. even got real close to him with my camera.


so here is the little guy. he eventually flew away because someone may or may not have tried to pet him. that someone may or may not be me.

if you didn't know, I used to have a beautiful blue parakeet named Morning Glory and she was the cutest thing. I miss her a lot and she sparked my love of birds. :)

this must be a post all about me annoying animals because gremlin is having a sticky day.



I was putting some wires up in the backyard and here she is with the sticker on her head.

it's still on her head right now. been there for hours. this made me laugh so hard and I have no idea why.

so yep, wanted to do a random post about some things going on today.

I just did an ins and outs blog post yesterday which is something inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, elle from dreaming in blush and i heart you coffee.

one of my other favorite bloggers is cyra b, thismakeupgirl. I've loved her youtube channel for quite a while and her blog is just as fun to read.

I'm thinking about doing a new series of blog post inspired by cyra "facts of the day". it's basically a blog post about random events that happened through out the day. She did a lot of these kind of posts and i really enjoyed them. So I think I'm going to start doing these once in a while. warning: they're probably going to be really boring, haha. I also am probably going to be calling them "day in my life" because I think it's a cute name. ^_~

I was thinking of making this blog post a "facts of the day" post but decided not to because I just did an ins and outs blog post. don't want to bore you with too much of my life, haha. :)

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this random blog post, I really enjoyed typing this up. 

alright, thank you so much for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment