Tuesday, June 10, 2014

summer fun

hi everyone!

today I'll be giving you a list of fun, cheap summer activities you can do with yourself, friends, or family.



I personally find myself in front of the computer watching YouTube videos all day. But hopefully these ideas will help you out if you want to do something fun!



biking
biking is one of my favorite things to do. I love the feeling of being on a bike. If you don't own your own bike, it's fairly cheap to rent one. I love biking around my neighborhood but you could also bring your bike to the beach and enjoy the salty air. :)

hiking
another one of my favorite ways to exercise is to go on a hike. there are some great hiking trails around my neighborhood and some really beautiful views. here are a couple of photos I took from my hike ^_^






cooking
another fun thing to do is to whip up some tasty treats. and you don't have to cook something complicated. it could be something as simple as lemonade or a fruit salad. I will be posting recipes for summer treats soon so be sure to look out for that!

gardening
I love flowers and gardening is hard work but definitely worth the effort. If you  don't have a garden you can simply plant a flower in a pot and watch it grow. One of my wishes is to own a vegetable garden someday. Kind of a silly dream but one I hope to accomplish none the less!

picnic
picnics are so much fun and don't have to be too elaborate. you don't have to splash out money for a basket full of homemade food, it could be as simple as buying some sandwiches and sitting in a park or even your backyard. it's the simple things in life ^ ^

so those are just a few activities that you could do in the summer. there are still so many things you could besides these 5 ideas such as swimming, painting, crafts, and much more.

what are some of your favorite activities to do during the summer? ^_^

thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment