Wednesday, June 18, 2014

the future





 I really don't know how to write this honestly, because I'm not the best philosophical person or to put in a simpler way, I don't think I'm good at explaining nor helping people. But, my ultimate goal of this post is to make you realize, it's okay to be scared. As you may tell from the title, I'll be covering two of the most scariest and vicious topics. The Future. (loud screaming from me)

Enough of fooling around, I'm going to serious in this post (I mean I'm trying..) I'm so sorry if I sound annoying ahead on, you're probably going to think, this qurl knows nothing she aint no help. You're right, I might not help one bit, but my goal of this post (I'm really not that sure myself,) is to just make you realize this and remember. Also, I may not be most understanding, but I slightly know. Mels (the other admin aka my close friend) Mels kind of inspired me to write this. And of course, people like you. (sorry, im trying)


The future.

Growing up really sucks most of the time. (or maybe all the time) But what sucks even more is, you can't really stop yourself from growing up. I really don't know to explain my thoughts, its all jumbled all in my head which I can't really explain but I'll try my best. I'm sure most of you or maybe all has once just all of a sudden thought about the future and how you don't want to grow up and going on and on. Neither do I want to grow up. But growing up, something we can't stop, is a time for new journeys. Let's try to think positive here, you're probably like but what about jobs, what about finance, etc. Yeah, that's something to worry about, but not something to worry about now at the second.

You are living the present right now, not the future. So, let me tell you something, REPEAT THAT OVER IN YOUR HEAD, until you just finally understand what I really mean. I probably sound like a huge hypocrite (ok maybe i am but isnt almost everybody?) since I always think about the future. My mom's always like you have so much years ahead stop thinking about that and this. But in honesty, I can't because I'm scared of change.


But change is really inevitable. There's this quote I see often, that change is really for the better. That there's a good outcome to that. And I know you are probably like yo man thats not correct ive been through change, ive seen my friends change.


And let me apologize ahead, I'm a person who thinks thats sometimes good things fall so bad so even more precious and better things can recreate. Almost Eeveryone atleast loses friends because of change, and but because of that reason. You, or (trust me on this) you'll meet a better one. Long time ago, I was like what the heck I've had so many fake friends I just know there's never going to be one who understands me.

And truly, I noticed, that honestly, no one really understands.

They say they understand, but deep inside, you know that they REALLY don't understand and I can't really blame them. But trust me on this, it might take years for you to find the right friend for you, but along the way you'll face obstacles that will stop you from moving foward but let me tell you something. Do whatever you have to do ruin something that's stopping you from moving foward. Getting back on topic, change is growing up. Change is usually for the better. (okay maybe not but if you trust yourself you would know there are going to be better things after things fall apart)


You'll grow up, but there are so many good aspects on growing up. You'll mature (or maybe not LOL), you'll face obstacles that make you fall down but all you have to do, is be strong. Wipe off your knees and face the world, because you still have things in front that will make you only stronger.


The future is scary, so scary. I don't mean to be all yolo because I really hate the fact its yolo but you still have a life to live for. If you fail, that only gives you thousands of reasons more to stand up and try even harder. It's okay to be scared, but it's not okay that its holding you back from the better.


I know I may not be any help, I probably didn't even get to say 98.9% (not kidding) of what I wanted to say because I have so many thoughts I can't write down one.


You have people waiting for in the future, you have dreams in the future that need to be reached. Don't let fear hold you back, because you know the best that you can overcome those fears.


You may not want to try again, because you'd think the outcome would be the same. I don't know who it was but one of the most important inventions made, the inventor made around a thousand I believe and he kept going until it finally worked.


Look at you, you are stronger than you know it.


Fear should not something be that should be stopping you from excelling, but fear should be no more but an obstacle that you know you are going to overcome. When you overcome fear, you can move on and become stronger.


Don't be afraid of the future, because there will be ups and downs. But there are important people waiting for you in the future. Greater happiness waiting for you. And the happy and fearless you in the future.


You are fearless.


And you for sure know that the best.







No comments:

Post a Comment