Monday, June 30, 2014

140630 | NANA

Heya~ It's Kyoung~

Kind of long time no talk?~

SO~

Here's my sad reason, I was busy with school work (summer school.. three more weeks) It's 6x faster than it's supposed to go, I have a buttload of work to do every single day... I've also been extremely stressed (more acne and hair falling out) but it's okay! I'm here!

I really adore the name NANA so I titled my post NANA because it felt NANA (lolz wth)

Okay, my camera memory card disappeared and I can't take any pictures (i just stay home and work though) so I apologize for my boring life rants.

Since you guys don't know much about me, I decided to slowly start revealing who I am very slowly..


I'll bold what applies to me and for half bolds its half/sometimes.
My personality:
  • I’m loud. 
  • I’m obnoxious.
  • I’m sarcastic.
  • I’m cocky.
  • I cry easily.
  • I have a bad temper.
  • I’m easy to get along with.
  • I have more enemies than friends.
  • I’ve smoked.

  • I’ve smoked weed.
  • I drink coffee.
  • I clean my room daily.
My appearance:
  • I wear a piece of jewelery at all times.
  • I wear makeup 
  • I wear contacts. 
  • I wear glasses.
  • I have braces
  • I change my hair colour often
  • I straighten my hair often
  • I have a piercing
  • I have small feet 
Relationships:
  • I’m in a relationship now.
  • I’m single.
  • I’m crushing. 
  • I’m always scared of being hurt.
  • An ex has physically abused me at least once.
  • I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
  • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
  • I’ve been in love more than two times.
  • I believe in love at first sight.
  • I believe lust is more important than love. 
Friendships:
  • I have a best friend.
  • I have at least ten friends.
  • I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
  • I’ve beaten up a friend.
  • I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
Experiences:
  • I’ve been on a plane.
  • I’ve been on a train.
  • Someone close to me has died.
  • I’ve taken a taxi.
  • I’ve taken a city bus.
  • I’ve taken a school bus.
  • I’ve gone bungee jumping.
  • I’ve made a speech.
  • I’ve been in some sort of club.
  • I’ve won an award.
  • I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
  • I’ve been in a physical fight.
Music: 
  • I listen to R&B.
  • I listen to country.
  • I listen to pop.
  • I listen to techno.
  • I listen to rock.
  • I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
  • I hate the radio.
  • I download music.
  • I buy CD’s.
  • I buy vinyl.
Television:
  • I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
  • I watch soap operas daily.
  • I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
  • I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
  • I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
  • I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
  • I’ve seen and liked Popular.
  • I’ve seen and liked 24.
  • I’ve seen and liked CSI.
  • I’ve seen and liked Everwood.
Family Life:
  • I get along with both of my parents.
  • My biological parents are still together.
  • I have at least one brother.
  • I have at least one sister.
  • I have at least one step brother/sister.
  • I have at least one half brother/sister.
  • I’ve been kicked out of the house.
  • I’ve ran away from my home.
  • I’ve sworn at a parent
  • I’ve made my parents cry. 
  • I’ve lied to my parents.
  • I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
  • I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
  • I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
  • I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
Hair:
  • I’ve had brown.
  • I’ve had streaks.
  • I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
  • I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
  • I’ve been blonde.
  • I’ve had black
  • I’ve been red.
  • I’ve been light brown.
  • I’ve been blue/green.
  • I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
  • I use conditioner.
  • I’ve used silk therapy.
  • I’ve used hot oil treatments.
  • I’ve curled my hair.
  • I’ve straightened my hair.
  • I’ve ironed my hair.
  • I’ve braided my hair.
School:
  • I’ve yelled at a teacher.
  • I’ve been suspended.
  • I’ve had an in-school suspension.
  • I’ve been sent to the principal’s office.
  • I’ve walked out of class.
  • I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
  • I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
  • I’ve failed a test.
  • I’ve cheated on a test.
  • I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
  • I’ve failed Art.
  • I’ve failed P.E.
  • I’ve failed math.
  • I’ve failed another class.
  • A teacher has called my parents.

Here's another one ~

  • 1. what’s your name? call me xia
  • 2. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? ofc
  • 3. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? be immature and see what people talk about
  • 4. Does the person you like, like you back? i mean he dosent know i exist (its okay we are married)
  • 5. What did you do last night? watch dramas (im probably one of the most intense drama watchers, if u think u r intense, u look at me and u would be embarrassed for me i am also)
  • 6. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? yeah
  • 7. Are you your mum’s favorite child?  no
  • 8. Are you happy with the way things are going? i wish i was happy
  • 9. Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night? um
  • 10. Sleep on your back or stomach? both?
  • 11. What were you doing before this survey? working
  • 12. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles? depends, usually when im trying to seperate whos bottle is whos
  • 14. How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night? depends, i usually read or watch something while falling asleep because it makes me fall asleep faster
  • 15. Your Christmas list consists of? happiness
  • 16. What movie is in your DVD player? korean movies and animated and all kinds
  • 17. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?  korea (yooo home)
  • 18. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today? saw leigha~
  • 19. Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough? haven't you?
  • 20. What’s going on tomorrow night? work and drama
  • 21. Do you know a lot of people with the same phone as you? nope and yes
  • 22. Is your hair curly or straight right now? straight/wavy
  • 23. What do you really think of Starbucks Coffee? eh overrated and overpriced
  • 24. Does anyone love you? i dont even love myself how could anyone love me
  • 25. Want to be taller or shorter? short and taller
  • 26. What are you listening to? drama voices
  • 27. When was the last time you really laughed? who knows
  • 28. Do you listen to music every day? yeah
  • 29. Last song you heard? drama ost im listening to right now
  • 30. Is the last person that you had a conversation with a male or a female? female
  • 31. What’s the last thing you said out loud? seo ji sub is so good looking, i love him (literally like 1 sec ago)
  • 32. How was your day? the worst
  • 33. Describe how you feel right now in three words: fine, stressed, horrible
  • 34. If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say? happiness
  • 35. Has a girl sat on your bed before? ofc
  • 36. Plans for Saturday? busy studying
  • 37. Who was the last person besides yourself to touch something on your face? i dont know
  • 38. What was your dream about last night? i dont know
  • 39. Do you have a reason to smile right now? drama
  • 40. Where were you at 9 am this morning? ss
  • 41. Everything happens for a reason? mostly
  • 42. Are you too forgiving? i forgive but i remember
  • 43. Do you think people talk about you? of course, just like everyday
  • 44. What do you carry with you at all time? galaxy, earphones, hand lotion/cream
  • 45. Do you and your parents get along? parent daughter relationship i hope we were closer
  • 46. This time last year, were you single? when can i marry my han
  • 47. Have you ever been searched by the cops? no, im a good child (not really)
  • 48. Do you always wear your seat belt? heh
  • 49. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? i guess
  • 50. Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now? han
  • 51. Ever sang a whole song without missing any lyrics? yesir
  • 52. Do you think you’ve changed over the past year? yes
  • 53. Do you care if people talk badly about you? i dont think so
  • 54. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? not really but yes at the same time
  • 55. Where were you at 10:17 pm last night and what were you doing? drama
  • 56. Other than this, what are you doing? drama watching 
  • 57. Were you happy when you woke up today? no when am i happy when i wake up
  • 58. Who did you last get into a big argument with? personal
  • 59. Last thing you ate? 순두부찌개!! (tofu stew? i dont know)
  • 60. What are you looking forward to in the next three months? han ~~
  • 61. Are you a morning person or a night person? both
  • 62. Has anyone sang to you? yes~
  • 63. How often do you lose your voice? 2/5?
  • 64. Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months? hahahahahaha yeah
  • 65. Be honest, do you like people in general? im sorry but no, its okay i dont like me either but people are nice rarely
  • 66. Does anybody hate you? what is hate? dislike? depends on their immature thinking, but most people i know have pretty immature thinking so yes
  • 67. Is there something you’re looking forward to next month? han~!
  • 68. Does it bother you when people get drunk? depends what drunk (ugh not sick drunk gross)
  • 69. Are you mad at someone right now? arent i mad at everyone all the time
  • 70. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? i wish alot
  • 71. Will tomorrow be a good day? no
  • 72. Do you like hugs or kisses? both, depends who
  • 73. What’s on your bed? pillows (alot) blankets (alot) devices (alot)
  • 74. Last person on your bed? hahahhahahah idont know
  • 75. Are you talking to someone that you would want a relationship with? i aint talking to no one but someone in the drama (whos my bf) so yeah ~




No comments:

Post a Comment