Saturday, June 21, 2014

summer essentials! ^_^

hi everyone

so today's post is going to be some of my personal essentials that I think everyone should have for this summer!

1. good sunscreen
so this is pretty obvious but sunscreen is so important especially when your going to be spending time outside. I wear sunscreen year round but int he summer when I'm spending time outside more often, it's very important to keep your skin protected.


2. cute summer hat
so if your not a fan of sunblock, then try wearing a hat when you step outside. here are two of my favorite hats for this summer


I actually added the floral headband around the first hat. ^_^ can you tell I love floral? lol

3. oil blotting sheets
now this is extremely important for me because I am an oily mess. It's ridiculous. but I can stay matte and sweat free with oil blotting sheets.


4. lip balm with SPF
keeping your lips protected from the sun is also very important! I've never been sunburned on the lips but it must make eating food really uncomfortable.


5. fun sunglasses
I usually don't apply sunscreen around my eyes but keeping your eyes protected is also very important. and it keeps you from blinding yourself from looking at the sun.


6. a good book and summer songs
you probably have figured out I'm a big bookworm. If reading isn't your thing that's fine but when you at the beach chilling (or actually burning), it's nice to read. Or if your going on a trip and need something to do on an airplane, a book is a good way to pass time. The book I'm going to be reading is The Eye of Minds of James Dashner. Can't wait to read it!
and the final thing are your summer tunes. In my last blog post you'll know that I'm obsessed with Ariana Grande's album from last year. Not to mention Problem is a very catchy song as well. ^_~

so those are the ingredients for a splendid summer. thanks for reading!


p.s. copied kyoung's signature idea hehe ^_^ she's more pro at the blogging thing

No comments:

Post a Comment