Wednesday, June 18, 2014

death

Wow, I am back after a minute writing my future post because I originally meant to write my death post but somehow my future post got published first. I said earlier if you read my future post that I am not the best person at explaining or philosophical person. But I wanted to share my thoughts with you because so many people fear death.

My friend Mels kind of inspired me to write this post. I can't convince either, but atleast I can try?

Death is one of the most unfair and scariest topics out there in my opinion. I might sound all yolo in this post but that's really you'll understand one day.

Let's talk about you, you probably lie down in bed thinking about death. Maybe not yours, but your family members, random strangers, your pet. (sorry if i got way too personal) And it scares you, so much. You don't now when someone dies, for all who knows I might die in the next day. But whats important is YOU in the present, RIGHT NOW. You are wasting your precious time to live your days to the fullest by thinking of death. If you waste your time right now, what will you think about when you die? On how you're dying? 

I wish that you would spend your precious time, living to the fullest. (I hate how that sounds I sound so wanna be yolo guruidnsdma) But, it's actually the truth. When you are older, you cannot do things you are able to do now. You won't be able to hang out with your friends as often, joke around, get a job, possibly even read. 

Why are you wasting your time, thinking about death? You are living the present, the future is something that should not be feared. To be honest, it drives me crazy on how you are fearing death and trust me, even though you don't even know me personally. I would perish for all of you for you to live in peace.
Death is inevitable (dont bring up some immortal sayings right now) and you really can't do anything about death. 

You will regret thinking about your fear for death. You should not be wasting your time thinking about that, but doing something that will only make you happier in the future.

I know this may not have anything to do with this post, but some habits in order to stop, you just have to stop thinking about it. Same goes for your thoughts. That quote that goes like death leaves a heartache no one can heal but love leaves memories no one can steal. Make memories sweetheart, go live your live to fullest. 

Fear is only holding you back, Fear is something you can overcome. After you overcome it, there are so much better things waiting for you ahead. Don't be scared, please. You are stronger, and thinking about something that's holding you back is ridiculous. 

I don't think I got to my conclusion and my reasons not to be scared because I told you I can't process anything right now.

You are fearless.

And you for sure know that the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment