Wednesday, June 11, 2014

room tour ^ ^

helloo

so yesterday I filmed a room tour video. it's actually more like a video about my various knickknacks haha. it's my first video so it's nothing too fancy, but I hope you all enjoy it ^_^







anyways, here are a couple of pictures of my room... :)




Not sure where I got the bed frrame, sheets, or blanket. But the wall decals are from target. ^_^



hehe there's my dog in the corner... btw ignore that pile of shiz on the left. 
The pillow case is from h&m and again, not sure where the desk is from.



here are my bookshelves, my favorite part of my room. I will be doing a more in depth blog post specifically on my bookshelves.



and here is my closet and dresser. and the top of my dresser looks so messy.. *sigh*

Anyways, that was my room, sorry for the bad lighting in the video...

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment