Friday, June 20, 2014

Ins and Outs

Hi everyone!

So today's blog post is going to be inspired from one of my favorite bloggers and YouTube, Elle Fowler. she did these "ins and outs" posts that I really enjoy reading, so I thought I'd give them a go. hope y'all don't mind hehe. I'm typing this two days before I'm going to publish this because sometimes I fall behind with blogging so I schedule them.

Ins

sort of healthy eating yes I've been eating a bit more healthy (not really) but I've been trying really hard to be healthier when it comes to my eating choices. my goal isn't to lose weight but just to be healthy overall. I stuff myself with junk 99% of the time and I've been trying to change that. one thing that I've been consistent with is my water intake. I've been drinking about 8 glasses of water everyday which isn't I wish I was drinking more, but it's definitely been an improvement from a couple of months ago. I would only drink about two glasses of water per day. ridiculous I know haha. but yeh I've been trying and I'm still eating a lot of junk, but I'm trying! ^_^

pinterest I've been so obsessed with pinterest I do not know what is going on. I've spent countless hours on pinterest which is really bad. hence why I posted the blog post I did yesterday haha. I'm definitely spending less time on there but it's still been pretty bad. I have just been so obsessed with pinterest and tumblr lately.

despicable me 2 I know I'm late to the party but I watched it yesterday and it was so adorable! it was such a feel good movie and it was so cute! ^_^

writing I've just been loving writing and blogging and just words I guess hehe. I've been writing in my journal and recently got a new journal (well it wasn't new I sort of collect journals...) to write all my lists in. I'm a Virgo and I've heard Virgo's like to make lists so that makes sense :) but I love make lists for my daily goals, blog ideas, and books I want to read. And overall anything I want to accomplish.

music I've been obsessed with some of Ariana Grande's songs from her album last year. I didn't listen to the entire album until this year, which is ridiculous of me. My favorite songs are Lovin' It and Better Left Unsaid, two songs I mentioned in my previous post if you read to the end. ^_~ also been obsessed with a song from spazzkid called Getting to Know You and Hugh Mitchell called new Beginnings. both songs I found in YouTube videos. One of my favorite channels CloudyApples and one of my favorite fashion channels, wendyslookbook. <3


*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~
ugh blogger is really annoying me right now, it keeps sending me little messages that it can't save my post? hmm... btw listening to Getting to Know You right now, it's such a happy song ^_^
*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~

Outs

City of Heavenly Fire I've been trying to get through the book but the characters keep frustrating me. I've never been the hugest fan of Clary and Jace and they just irritate me so much. sorry to all the jary (is that the right ship name? lol) fans but I cannot stand them. Clary is my number 2 most irritating character ever. number one goes to the lovely America Singer. anyways, I'm having a really hard time getting through the book so the review will be delayed. sorry :(

working out I have not been working out as much as I'd like recently. I usually go for a hike on the weekends but I just can't drag myself out of bed. Recently I've been sleeping really late (for me) at 12 p.m. and waking up at 10-11 a.m. which is really late for me. I want to get into the habit of sleeping early and waking up early. But it's really difficult because I usually go hiking at around 7 a.m. So yeh, I'm trying to go for bike rides at least for 30 minutes a day with my dog Gremlin.

so yeh, that's a round  up of my summer so far... haha kind of boring ^_^ but I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I hope to be doing this more because these are my favorite posts from Elle.

thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment