Thursday, June 12, 2014

bookshelf tour

hi everyone

as promised, here is my book shelf tour ^_^


here is an overview of my bookshelf! ^_^ I'm not sure where I got my bookshelves.


here is my aloe plant :) the decorative box is from Micheal's and the light up roses are from amazon.


on the other top of my bookshelves I have a little tray with my jewelry, origami stars, and my shell dragon. the shell dragon and dog I got from China.


so as you can tell I have organized my bookshelf by color. ^_^ the yellow checkered box with the floral lid and the teal woven bin is from daiso. the white teddy bear is from ulta. :)


the boxes with Big Ben, the leaning tower, and the Eiffel tower are from Micheal's. the black square bins I believe are from staples.

so that was my bookshelf tour! If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments below! I forgot where I bought most of the stuff so my apologies. but hopefully this blog post gave you some organization ideas for your bookshelf or an insight on the kind of books I like to read. :)

thank you so much for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment